Virginia S. Lee and Associates is a consulting firm that specializes in teaching, learning and assessment in higher education. Special areas of expertise include
- course and curriculum development,
- inquiry-guided learning,
- theories of learning and human development,
- course- and program-based assessment,
- the planning and implementation of institution-wide undergraduate reform efforts, and
- faculty/educational development.
A new and growing interest is how colleges and universities can support students’ broader development as human beings including their pressing questions regarding identity and life purpose.
Please take a few moments to explore the site, including some of our recent posts, and then contact us to discuss how we can assist you in enhancing student learning on your campus.